Saturday 27 March 2010

Three things I love right now.

1. Miu Miu, kitties, platforms, rhinestones oh my life, and as if it couldn't get any better, twins Ann & Kirby Kenny, two of style.com's Top 10 models of Fall 2010. So stunning.

Courtesy of Lefashion

2. Now then, it's no secret that I'm a big fan of bows; hair bows, pussy bows, bows on shoes, bows on clothes, bows on hats, bows on coats, jackets, scarves, bow watches, bow jewellery...and just as I thought I couldn't put a bow on anything else in my life, bow nails! I'm pretty sure these were done in a salon but totally do-able with a spare hour, some faux pearl gems and a super steady hand. Definitely one to try at home.


3.The release of the Pashley Princess Britannia bikes last month, on Valentines day no less, a match made in heaven! Founded in 1926, Pashley employ over fifty people to work in the factory in Stratford Upon Avon and to celebrate their continued dedication to the British manufacturing industry they've released a Britannia range in Red White and Blue to commemorate the occasion. Beautifully made and aesthetically adored by the masses, how could you not love your morning commute to work on this baby? My favourite has to be the red!

Courtesy of Pashley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment